"This blog is the after math of a boy in
New York City trying to really live"

Aug 9, 2010

A Date with Mr. Clean


We all have those days where you just wake up and know you are going to be completely useless until you get everything just they way you want it. Well, today was one of those days.

"These are a few of my Favorite"...
CLEANING MUST HAVES





1) Mr. Clean Magic Eraser:This thing is a godsend. I use it on every and all my cleaning needs... Barring bringing it in the shower with me. A Must have for anyone who loves a little Magic in their lives.



2) Memorex Mini Mover:Small but powerful. I live in a two floor apartment and I can play this thing down stairs and hear it while cleaning in my bed room upstairs.





3) Jay Brannan's Album Goddamned: One of my #1 Favorite artists of all time. I love his lyrics, I love his hooks. Great to pump up while doing house work or just any time you wanna lose track of time!




4) Swiffer Wetjet: It's simple math.
Mopping - Bucket - Scrubbing = Happy Cleaning










5) Handheld DIRT DEViL: This is compact and packs a serious punch. It was recently given to us and I am more than sold on the dirt devil brand. One of these will be in every apartment I have from now on. Great for the BIGGEST and LITTLEST jobs!







6)Batman Comic Book Underwear from H&M: For those of you who like to clean A La "Risky Business" and for any one who pretends to have super powers when no one's looking, these are for you. I ONLY wear H&M Undies and these are by far my favorite.




7) Clorox DISINFECTING WIPES: The perfect way to put a period on your cleaning spree. It's like tissues... for your house's nose... kinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment